Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Do or Don't: Hair Accessories

*all images from Ban.do!
Where do you stand on hair accessories? Are they a Do or a Don't? Does a little hair flair make you feel extra pretty or super juvenile? Only acceptable for nighttime or a do in the day?

I for one really love hair accessories. Especially on other people. I tend to feel way overdressed wearing something so sparkly and attention-getting in the day time, so I usually reserve these pretty baubles for a special night out.  The perfect example: I wore a pretty broach-type hair pin on my wedding day.

If you think they're a "do" for anytime of day or if you're looking for something a little special for a special occasion, shop the look below!

1. Dauphines of New York, Once In A Lifetime Headband
2. Deepa Gurnani, Aztec Hair Clip
3. Bop Basics Solid Pastel Hair Tie Set
4. Ban.do, Odette crystal bobbi pin
5. Ban.do, Jumbo party bobbi
6. Ban.do, Metallic lace headwrap
7. Ban.do, big black bow headband
8. Belle Noel Pave Hair Chain
9. Deepa Gurnani, Multi Crystal Applique Headband
10. Gabriela Artigas x Sincerely Jules, Mila

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A DO!!!! And I think they are appropriate for daytime and nighttime...! I even wear hairpieces to work that are just a little bit sparkly, in my mind it is no different than wearing a sparkly necklace or bracelets, so it is still acceptable. And sometimes it helps distract from my mess of hair :)

xoxo,
Rachel
www.rachelslookbook.com

Jolie Jouel said...

So glad you agree! I love the look too...so very gossip girl.

Thanks for stopping by!
xxjj

Unknown said...

DO DO! for sure-* :)
As you can see my blog's name, i LOVE to put a bow on my hair haha

www.pinkbowicecream.blogspot.com

nicole said...

do. always a do in my opinion, great picks!

 
Pin It button on image hover