Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trend Spotting: First Knuckle Rings

I am loving all of the dainty knuckle rings I've been seeing on everyone from celebs to bloggers. I own one first knuckle ring - the Mr. Kate bow crown ring - and absolutely love it. I get so many compliments on it, I believe, because it's so unexpected. Now I have my eye on Catbird's first knuckle ring, a dainty alternative that can be worn everyday as part of my basic jewelry uniform. What do you think about first knuckle rings?
1. Free People, Sparkle Midi ring
2. Tobi, Kate Mid Knuckle ring
3. Catbird, First Knuckle Ring
4. Free People, Dion Ring
5. Mr. Kate, Bow Knuckle ring
6. Mr. Kate, Sif Knuckle ring
7. Mr. Kate, Screw Knuckle ring
8. Free People, Sterling Silver Midi Ring
9. Free People, Delray ring

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i loved to fifth one :)

www.serapoguztan.blogspot.com
www.styleillusionist.com

Kate said...

I've been obsessed with finding one of these rings...thanks! xx

Amy said...

I have been looking everywhere for some of these. Thanks!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Sophie (www.myveryownlookbook.com) said...

very special, i like it!
I follow you now, i hope you'll follow me back (:

xoxo

JanandJill.com said...

ooh I love the knuckle rings. Great selection also and I really need to buy one before summer

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

 
Pin It button on image hover