Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fall Jewelry Must-Haves

It's official, the days are getting shorter (sob, sob) and the mercury is beginning to drop. Before we know it the leaves will be changing to colors we never knew existed and we'll be piling on the layers to enjoy the crisp autumn air.  The slightly cooler temps got me thinking about Fall wardrobe staples and what the essential jewelry pieces are for the Fall 2012 season.  If you're going to invest in a few new pieces this Fall, something from each one of these categories would be my humble suggestion.


Chains:
Dannijo, Joanna Necklace 
Lauren Elan, Bennett

Bright Bracelets:
Lauren Elan, Aja Bracelet
Lauren Elan, Lia Bracelets
Erickson Beamon, Modern Moghul Bracelet

Animal Inspired:
Digby + Iona, Big Bunny Ring
Katrina Lapenne, Two-Headed Snake Ring

First Knuckle Rings:
Mr. Kate, Bow Crown Ring

4 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE all of these categories! Want it all for Fall. xx

Clara Turbay said...

they are spectacular!

rose said...

Gorgeous picks, I love the Lauren Elan chain necklace I literaly just bought a chain necklace from h&m in a rose gold/coppery colour and it has bits of ribbon going through it - gotta say I'm loving this trend haha

Fashion Rhapsody
Rose xo

Allison said...

I love all the chain jewelry! The ones you've picked are so cool! I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Win a $50 Giftcard from Mont Affair!

 
Pin It button on image hover